Golden Bridal Shirt – Lehenga – Organza Embroidered Dupatta
Here is the Dress Detail of Golden Bridal Shirt – Lehenga – Organza Embroidered Dupatta
Article Type: - Top is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.
Event or Occasion or Function:- Second Day of Wedding, Walima, Day after Rukhsati of Bride.Embroidery Shades / Types / Designs :- Vintage Shades of Embroidery
Other Styles :- As per photograph
Colour :- Golden,
Fabric :- As per customer's choice.
Neckline :- Simple Design
Sleeves Style or Design:- As per Photograph
Dress Code:- 15295
Golden Bridal Shirt
- Straight shirt.
- Shirt has been adorned with embellished neckline.
- Round neckline.
- Shirt contains embroidered jaal all over.
- Large embroidered border implemented at the bottom.
- Sheer full sleeves.
- Fully embroidered sleeves.
- Compliment with waist belt.
- Lining inside.
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Large flare
- Embroidered border implemented at the bottom of lehenga.
- Large motifs scattered all over the lehenga.
- Crystal stones sprayed all over.
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Bridal dupatta
- Dupatta having four sided embroidered border.
- Dupatta contains stones spray all-over
- Edges finished
- Total hand embroidery.
Embroidery includes Kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality fabric.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.